Honest, Thorough Roof Inspections in Pickering, Durham Region & Nearby
Roof inspections are important for obvious reasons, yet they tend to be one of the most neglected tasks. Homeowners often only remember to schedule this service when they suspect or know something is wrong. Yet the best approach for a roof inspection in Pickering, ON and the surrounding areas is for preventative care not damage control after the fact.
Getting an annual inspection, as well as one following any severe weather related activity, is a must. This enables our pros here at 360 Roof to look for any red flags that could be the sign of a need for roof repairs. This makes it possible to keep repair costs minimal and almost avoid the need for emergency repairs or a roof replacement altogether.
Since your rooftop is the most important aspect of your home, it makes sense that you would want to keep it in tip top shape. Of course the only way for that to be possible is to know what condition it is in. Don’t take chances when it comes to the condition of your roof; let our professional roof inspectors take a look for you.
Professional Roof Inspections in Pickering & the Surrounding Areas
Some of the most common reasons to make it a point to get your roof inspected routinely and professionally include:
- Storm Damage – If you are even the least bit unsure of the condition of your rooftop following a weather related event, you need to get an inspection. Don’t assume you can tell from the ground, with an untrained eye, if your roof suffered any damage. Plus, if you want the repairs covered by your insurance you need to act quickly and get a professional assessment.
- Natural Aging – The average asphalt shingle roof has a lifespan of about 20 years. Ensuring that it lasts that long, or longer, comes down to keeping an eye on the condition and dealing with service needs along the way.
- Routine Maintenance – Ideally you should have your roof inspection conducted twice a year following the hottest and then coldest weather. The upfront cost of an inspection is a fraction of what emergency repairs can cost. It is silly to incur this unnecessary cost when an inspection is likely to prevent this.
Ensure the longevity and performance of your rooftop by letting our expert Pickering roofing services team inspect your roofing right away.
Local & Honest Roof Inspectors
If you know it has been awhile since your last roof inspection, give us a call right now. Even if you are just coming up on that time for an inspection, let our experienced roofing contractors handle it for you. At 360 Roof, we look forward to working with you and providing you with the quality of service you need and deserve.
If you are interested in scheduling a roof inspection in Pickering or the surrounding areas, please call 416-360-ROOF or complete our online request form.
- Why Metal Roofing Is The Right Choice For Pickering, ON
Metal roofs have come a long way in manufacturing. Today, they come in a wide variety of styles and options. Standing seam metal roofs are very popular, but there are also composite metal roofing systems that look like other roof types such as asphalt, wood, and slate shingles or clay tiles. We no longer have…Read More
- 3 Tips To Help You Keep Your Roof In Great Shape This Summer
Your roof is easily one of the most important surfaces on your entire home, and despite what you might think, the summer months can actually be a fairly difficult time for your roof and your home overall. Between the rain, the heat, and a number of other factors, your roof can take a serious beating…Read More